How much do you really know about Halloween?! Take the quiz and find out..
1.What is the word Halloween an abbreviation of?
a. Hollows Eve
b. Saints’ Eve
c. All Hallows’ Eve
d. All Saints’ Eve
2. Which vegetable was originally used to make jack-o’-lanterns?
3. Which of these was the first “fun size” candy?
a. Kit Kat
4. Boo! The term for the fear of Halloween is …?
5. Which of these is the top-selling chocolate candy in the U.S. ?
d. Milky Way
6. What do pumpkins grow on?
7. On average, shoppers 18 and older will each spend how much on Halloween candy?
8. Which of these is not a Halloween-only shape of Peeps marshmallow?
9. Which of these ingredients was used to make the first candy apple?
a. Red caramel
b. Cinnamon Candies
c. Cherry Jell-O powder
d. Melted cherry lollipops
10. Though candy is a staple of Halloween, for what holiday is more candy sold?
c. Valentine’s Day
d. Mother’s Day
Contributed by Emma Guerena, Marketing Intern Steadfast Management